We are excited to start our brunch service back up on Tuesday June 2nd!
All of our seating will be outside on our expanded patio. And of course, with the re-opening of the cafe, our coffee bar will come back into full swing, as will our other bar – the one with the cocktails, beer taps and fantastic wines!
Check out our brunch menu and join us on the patio…when you are ready!
Obvious changes you will notice:
- The cafe building itself will remain closed to any dine-in
- All orders will be taken at the patio bar window
- A table will be assigned to you by a host as they become available
- Our seating will meet all physical distancing guidelines – do NOT rearrange or move tables
- As before, we will bring the food & beverages out to you
- Please do not bus your own table when you are finished dining
- All tables and chairs will be cleared and sanitized by our staff between each seating
- We will not be seating groups larger than six; most of our tables will accommodate four
- As before, we will not be taking reservations for our daytime hours
- Bathrooms will be available for single occupancy
- Our staff will be wearing masks and gloves
What we ask of you – Please:
- Wear a mask when you are not seated at your table
- Be patient and kind to our staff and other diners as we all try to figure this out
- Wait your turn by maintaining six feet of physical distance from others
- Don’t come out if you are sick or have been exposed to Covid-19
And for those of you who aren’t ready to dine in, you can still pre-order for easy curbside or cafe window pickup.